Sunday, December 13, 2015

Bella Marketplace Boulder City, Nevada NEW STORE!



Well, hi there!  Oh where has this year gone she asked! It just flew by, yet again! I swear the older I get, the faster the days fly by! Really! But, there are new and exciting things on the horizon with the coming New Year of 2016! Can you believe this year is almost gone! I can't!

I have some exciting news, I will be joining a large diverse group of Vendors at a new unique marketplace here, a new venture here in BC (Boulder City, NV) Bella Marketplace, and I am very excited to be part of it! Actually this is their picture of their window decorated for the Holiday! Sorry I am not camera ready yet! I am gathering some precious stash to take there! ;)

I will be selling some of my custom painted works, furniture, chandeliers, and also lots of unique vintage and antique one of a kind pieces from yesteryear.  Handmade rag rugs, gift tags, crochet, vintage dishes, glasses, bar ware, Cup o Joe cups, everybody needs coffee! lol  Retro, Antique, Vintage goods, linens, burlap, vintage clothing pieces, beaded purses, oh my!

Bella Marketplace  is up on Wyoming, this place is absolutely amazing, bright and beautiful, very large and oh so much fun! So much to see! Wonderful assortment of the unique, new, old, vintage, antique, old time candies, furniture, you name it! Tons of gift ideas and something for everyone young and old.

Are you a quilter? Love the dainty old time hankies, embroidered pieces, Corning Wear, Pyrex, custom furniture? Then you might plan (some me time) to come visit. Silver, Copper, Ceramic, I could go on.

Unique and different, a place to come visit and stay a while! Have lunch down the street, stroll around our parks and streets, stay the day! I will be posting pictures and more soon,  News and when I have new items in store, here on the blog. I apologize for not having more pictures, I have been pricing and getting ready to open my space.

In the meantime, here is a link to this great new store! The link will reference their Facebook page, hours of operation and more! So exciting! I can hardly stand it! Can you tell I'm excited! so next time you need a time out, r u n, grab your best friend, load the car and drive to Boulder City! lol

Sign up for my newsletter and Follow, so you won't miss anything! :)

 blessings, health, happiness, stay safe, Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year to you and yours........................xo kat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!